Attorney / Founding and Managing Partner
Social Security Disability/SSI
New York State – March, 2011
University of Dayton, School of Law, 2010
Nazareth College of Rochester, 2006
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (GRAWA)
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York (WBASNY)
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Rochester Women’s Council
- Ontario County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Women In Leadership Committee, GRAWA, 2022-2023
- President of the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (GRAWA) in 2020 – 2021
- President-Elect, GRAWA, 2019 – 2020
- Member, Women’s Leadership Council, Nazareth College, 2019 – 2021
- Board Member, GRAWA, Membership Chair, 2015 – 2017
- Committee Chair, WBASNY, Ethics Committee, 2018 – 2019
- Coach, Brighton Youth Soccer, 2018 – 2019, 2021
- Coach, Girls on the Run, 2016 – 2018, 2020 – present
- Rochester Business Journal, Women of Excellence, 2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- The Daily Record, Excellence in Law, Up and Coming Attorney, 2015
- Rochester Women’s Network, Up and Coming Businesswoman, 2017
- GRAWA, President’s Award, 2017
- Rochester Business Journal, Forty Under 40, 2018
- Athena Award Young Professional Finalist (Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce), 2023
Randi Proukou has many years’ experience in handling Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability matters for injured workers and disabled individuals. Her compassion for both the practice of law and her clients will help ease the minds of you and your family throughout the duration of your case. Through Randi’s dedicated and comprehensive representation, she works hard to fight for and protect your rights as entitled under the law, while you focus on your treatment, family, and what matters to you.
As one of few female attorneys representing injured workers in the Rochester area, Randi finds that it is important to have a personal approach. She wants to know about you and your family, how this unexpected circumstance has affected your life, and what she can do to manage your case successfully.
An understanding attorney is a thorough and tough advocate.
Randi has been a frequent presenter at Continuing Legal Education programs. As a presenter, she has taught other attorneys about important legal issues, particularly ones concerning ethics in the Workers’ Compensation Law. Randi is an active member with numerous bar associations and organizations locally. She was President of the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (GRAWA) in 2020 – 2021. She is also involved with the Injured Workers’ Bar Association and the Monroe County Bar Association, specifically the Solo and Small Firm Committee.
Randi is devoted to helping her clients and also strives to commit to community focused activities as well. Each year, she helps lead the firm in community service efforts. The team at Zea Proukou has participated in home builds with Habitat for Humanity, a walk to raise money and awareness of Alzheimer’s, retail store organization and cleaning with Re-Store, food cupboard volunteering at Trillium Health, and collection and donation efforts during the Holidays annually for different organizations in need.
Randi and her husband, Nicholas, an attorney at The Kroll Law Firm, reside in Brighton with their children Levi, 9, and Lilah, 4. Though born in Syracuse, NY, Randi received her Bachelor’s Degree from Nazareth College and has since remained a Rochester resident. She enjoys time with her family, exploring the local eateries, coaching, and enjoying all four beautiful seasons of weather Rochester presents.
Click the Contact Randi to schedule your free consultation.