Attorney / Partner
New York State – Feb, 2007
Hofstra University School of Law, 2006
State University of New York at Potsdam, 2002
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association (IWBA)
- Workers’ Compensation Alliance (WCA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Monroe County Bar Association (MCBA)
- Ontario County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG)
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (GRAWA)
- First Vice-President, IWBA, 2019-2021, 2023
- President, IWBA, 2022
- Executive Board of Directors, IWBA, 2019-2023
- Board of Directors, WCA, 2022, 2023
- Board of Directors, IWBA, 2017-2018
- Member, SUNY Potsdam Business Alumni Advisory Council 2019-2023
- Member, SUNY Potsdam Men’s Soccer Alumni Board, 2021-2023
- Board of Directors, Potsdam College Foundation, 2022-2023
Aaron is originally from Rochester, New York. He obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from The State University of New York in Potsdam in 2002 and graduated from Hofstra University School of Law in 2006.
Aaron has spent his entire career practicing New York State Workers’ Compensation law and has handled thousands of hearings in front of the Workers’ Compensation Board. His practice is dedicated entirely to representing injured workers and he combines his extensive knowledge of the law with his litigation experience to make sure his clients receive the benefits and payments to which they are entitled.
Aaron has presented at multiple Continuing Legal Education programs, instructing other attorneys on various aspects of the Workers’ Compensation Law. His lectures have focused on a variety of topics, including ways to avoid common delays in the process that prevent injured workers from receiving their payments and medical care in a timely manner.
Aaron is the First Vice-President of the Injured Workers’ Bar Association in the state of New York. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Workers’ Compensation Alliance and is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Monroe County Bar Association, the Ontario County Bar Association, the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys and the Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
In his free time, Aaron enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, going to concerts, playing soccer, and supporting his favorite sports teams: Manchester United, the Yankees, Knicks, NY Giants, and Syracuse University basketball.